Naturally located just minutes from the commercial centers of Charleston, Huntington, and Logan, WV, Lincoln County is situated at the crossroads of growth and development. Bordered by Advantage Valley to the north and Corridor G to the east we do Business at the Speed of Life!
Lincoln Economic Development Authority
To promote and advance the business prosperity and economic welfare of Lincoln County, while maintaining environmental standards, recreational areas, and improving housing for its citizens.
- Support existing companies in the retention and expansion of their business
- Attract new business to locate in Lincoln County
- Work with regional and state economic development agencies
- Provide access to training/resources for small business
- Professionally market Lincoln County advantages
- Maintain Certified Development Community practices
- Work with local government for community improvements
- Provide a forum for business networking across the county